Gr 8 Admissions
Online applications for Gr 8 2021 will be open from 25 June 2020 to 25 July 2020.
For Online Applications please log into http://www.gdeadmissions.gov.za
You will need the following supporting documents to assist you with completing your application:
Documents can also be uploaded on the system to ONE school for another school to view.
The less hand-to-hand contact the better for everyone. UPLOAD YOUR DOCUMENTS
NB: NO application forms available for Gr 8.
- Gr 8 Online Terms and Conditions (Click To Download)
- Proof of online application (GDE ref number) The Glen High School may not accept any supporting documentation without proof of the online application.
- Learner Unabridged Birth Certificate
- Most recent report of the learner
- Parents’ (Legal Guardians’) ID documents or Death Certificate
- Passport / Asylum seekers permit / Refugee status for non – South African citizens (if applicable)
- Valid Study Permit (if applicable)
- Proof of residence of both parents (if different)
- Proof of work address on the Employer’s letter head
- Proof of legal guardianship (valid court order) if not the biological parents of the learner
- NO PHOTOCOPIES will be made by the school.
- NO application can be processed if any documents are outstanding.